We offer a CGI/photorealistic 3D visualisation services for the landscape architecture and garden design industry, from small private gardens, balconies, and courtyards to public landscapes.
As landscape architects with an extensive experience, we understand the process of designing exterior spaces very well. We think that a properly visualised concept helps not only the designer to polish their vision but, most importantly, the client to get a glimpse of their future garden.
This approach is reflected in our photo realistic visualisations by:
- assuring an appropriate selection of plants and materials that work conceptually with the design,
- setting up lighting and surrounding environment to complement and enhance
- preparing “before and after” presentation for the client to help them fully understand the idea behind your design and immediately see the character of their space.
What we need from you:
If you are interested in our offer, please email us the following:
- your garden/ design plan with detailed dimensions (in metric system)
- description and/or images of used materials, colours
- planting plan and plant specification
- photos of the existing site (for ‘before and after’ presentation – please, make sure the photos of the site are framed appropriately as we’ll be matching our render views with the photos supplied by you)
- simplified 3D model of existing and proposed buildings in .SKP or .DWG
format (if you have one)
NOTE: We can build a 3D model for you but we will need detail specification of
the garden elements that will allow us model them.
Each commission is priced individually and tailored to specific customer’s requirements. Prices may vary due to complexity of project.
‘Before and after’ feature
- Prices start from €350 and include:
- 5 visualisations – angle and scene of your choice
- 3D modelling (architectural model made by us)
- Natural daylight
– 30% FOR THE NEW CLIENTS
Garden visualisations gallery
+353 86 333 6322
+48 695 656 939
For examples of our work, please visit us at: